Summer Course and Program Options
Resources for Summer Students
- How to Register
- Student Resource Center
- Students registered in degree programs (Undergraduate and Graduate) you can use your Financial Aid for summer courses if you're registered for six or more credits in the summer term and have aid available.
- Payment and financial aid information for undergraduate students
Summer Course Highlights
Online and hybrid graduate and undergraduate courses available.
Rapid Course Completion
Most courses run for five to seven weeks.
Benefits of Taking Summer Courses - Undergraduate Students
- Register for unique/interesting topic courses not available during the year
- Most summer classes are accelerated and can be completed in 5 to 7 weeks
- Complete outstanding LAS/General Education courses
- Shorten the time to your degree completion by completing required courses
- Register for courses that may be difficult to get into throughout the fall and spring terms
- Register for necessary prerequisite courses allowing you to get a head start in the fall
- Provides an opportunity to repeat courses if needed
- Opportunity to participate in smaller classes
Need help with...
- Registration? Contact the Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org, 978.665.4196
- Financial Aid? Contact Financial Aid email@example.com, 978.665.3156
- Your bill? How do I pay for summer courses? Contact Student Accounts firstname.lastname@example.org, 978.665.4126
See the courses and institutes we have available for educators during the summer.
Each workshop is designed to meet the needs of each participant, while renewing confidence and providing new strategies to bring back to the classroom.